Move to the Cloud
To the Cloud! – For Computing, That Is!
Have you heard the rally call “To the Cloud!” on TV ads and wondered what in the world ‘The Cloud’ is?
Would it interest you to know The Wall Street Journal called ‘the cloud’ a “fundamental shift in the economics of IT”? Probably not very much because what does that even mean?
But what if you knew cloud computing could
- cut your IT costs by as much as half
- give you automated disaster recovery
- let you do your work on any device from anywhere you have Internet connectivity because your documents, spreadsheets and the like are no longer tied to one computer?
Hmmm, now that’s more like it! Want to hear more?
Here are a few reasons you might need to know more about Cloud Computing:
- You’d rather not write a big check for new desktops, servers, software licenses and support
- You have a remote workforce or you like to work remotely yourself and would like greater freedom and ease when connecting to the company network
- You staff multiple offices/locations that need to work
- You want to be able to use various devices to connect to your desktops and e-mail
To your left, you can register to immediatly download a copy of our free report – “How To Eliminate Your Biggest IT Problems While Cutting Costs by 22% to 71%: 5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Network To The Cloud” in it we discuss:
- What Cloud computing is.
- The pros AND cons of this new technology.
- The various types of Cloud computing options you have (there is more than just one).
- Answers to important, frequently asked questions you need to know the answer to.
- What questions you need to ask your IT pro before letting them “sell” you on moving all or part of your network and applications to the Cloud.
If you would like to find out more about your company specifically and For information about whether moving to the Cloud is right for your company,